Many businesses will undertake some kind of corporate transaction during their lifecycle. It might be the next stage of a plan to facilitate growth, a means to allow some stakeholders to exit and others to join, or the culmination of a goal to realise shareholder value.
Whatever the driver, our approach is the same:
- Understand the stakeholders’ personal objectives and ambitions for the business
- Identify a strategy and fit that will match these objectives
- Full involvement – initiation and management of the whole process
In our experience, careful analysis of the optimum fit will produce a handful of suitable partners. There is rarely a case for marketing a company to a large number of buyers.
S.I.Partners advises clients on a range of transaction types, from start-up to £75m deal value:
- Sales – We are frequently engaged by entrepreneurs and business owners to manage the sale of their businesses. S.I.Partners is uniquely positioned to help clients maximise value though comprehensive sector experience and interaction with active acquirers throughout the world.
- Acquisitions – We assist with identifying the right acquisition targets and advise on optimum deal structure and price.
- Fund Raising – Our team is experienced in helping clients to raise either debt or equity funding and supports clients through every part of the process. We have access to a variety of funding sources from our extensive network, including debt, venture capital, private equity and high net worth individuals.
- Management Buy Out / Buy In – S.I.Partners is experienced in advising management teams in the whole process of structuring a successful MBO/MBI. We assist with formulating a compelling strategic growth plan for the business and introducing the management team to potential private equity funders through our network of contacts.